North Star Environmental views the North West as a pivotal pillar of its portfolio. From our head office in Hooton, Cheshire, we engage heavily in projects throughout the region, developing a strong reputation for excellence.
Environmental Surveys Throughout The North West Of England
Our staff members have extensive experience operating in these parts, forming formidable relationships based on elite service and unquestionable loyalty. If you require asbestos guidance anywhere in the North West, there’s no reason to look beyond North Star Environmental, your UKAS accredited force within the field.
Services In The North West Of England:
- Asbestos Air Monitoring – North Star Environmental specialises in personal exposure, enclosure leak and reassurance air monitoring to any sector, client and project type throughout the North West.
- Asbestos Surveys – North Star Environmental has a fantastic mix of local expertise and a Type C Licence under UKAS accreditation ISO 17020. So if you require an asbestos survey across the North West, we’re your one-stop shop.
- Four Stage Clearances – To obtain a Certificate of Reoccupation for any building, you must engage a UKAS accredited analytical company to complete a four-stage clearance. North Star Environmental is a powerhouse in this field, with a proven track record throughout this region.
- Asbestos Management – Those who own or control a commercial building have a duty to manage asbestos within it. North Star can create tailored Management Plans and undertake compliance audits to help achieve this.
- Asbestos Sampling – North Star has one of the finest UKAS accredited testing laboratories in the North West, allowing for effective analysis of materials for the presence of asbestos. We also have a fleet of UKAS accredited mobile laboratories, deployed throughout the country from our base in Hooton, Cheshire.