Nestled close to the River Dee, Chester is one of England’s most historic cities. With a strong Roman legacy, this is a thriving cultural hub, with picturesque views and quaint city streets.
Environmental Surveys Throughout Chester & Cheshire
North Star Environmental is proud to be the leading asbestos consultancy serving this locality. Our head office in Hooton is ideally situated to engage in projects throughout Cheshire and the surrounding areas.
We recruit heavily in this region, and have developed an extensive track record in these parts. As such, North Star Environmental has an exceptional understanding of the local landscape, enabling us to deliver elite asbestos services.
Services In Chester & Cheshire:
- Asbestos Surveys – The first step to identifying and managing asbestos, surveys provide dutyholders with crucial knowledge. If you require a survey across Cheshire, look no further than North Star Environmental, which has a powerful blend of local knowledge and a Type C Licence under UKAS accreditation ISO 17020.
- Four-Stage Clearances – A Certificate of Reoccupation is required before people can return to an area following the removal of asbestos. To attain this certificate, a four-stage clearance must be completed by a UKAS accredited analytical company. North Star Environmental is a powerhouse in this field.
- Asbestos Air Monitoring – Once disturbed, asbestos becomes dangerous due to the release of airborne fibres that can then be inhaled. Air monitoring tests for such fibres, usually during construction works. North Star Environmental specialises in personal exposure, enclosure leak and reassurance air monitoring.
- Asbestos Sampling – North Star operates one of the finest UKAS accredited testing laboratories in the North West, enabling effective analysis of materials for the presence of asbestos. We also have a fleet of UKAS accredited mobile laboratories, deployed throughout the country from our base in Hooton.
- Asbestos Management – Legally, people who own or control a commercial building have a duty to manage asbestos within it. North Star can create a tailored Management Plan to help achieve this, complete with a detailed asbestos register. We also undertake compliance audits, in addition to formulating new policies for clients where needed.