North Star Environmental values Derry as a key city in its portfolio. Our Northern Ireland HQ is ideally situated to engage in projects throughout Country Londonderry and the surrounding areas.
Environmental Surveys Throughout Derry & County Londonderry
We have grown a highly-skilled team in this region, placing North Star Environmental at the heart of asbestos surveying and analytical work in Derry.
Services In The Derry & County Londonderry:
- Asbestos Air Monitoring – Once disturbed, asbestos becomes dangerous due to the release of airborne fibres that can then be inhaled. Air monitoring tests for such fibres, usually during construction works. North Star Environmental specialises in personal exposure, enclosure leak and reassurance air monitoring.
- Asbestos Surveys – The first step to identifying and managing asbestos, surveys provide dutyholders with crucial knowledge. If you require a survey in Derry or across County Londonderry, look no further than North Star Environmental, which has a powerful blend of local knowledge and a Type C Licence under UKAS accreditation ISO 17020.
- Four Stage Clearances – A Certificate of Reoccupation is required before people can return to an area following the removal of asbestos. To attain this certificate, a four-stage clearance must be completed by a UKAS accredited analytical company. North Star Environmental is a powerhouse in this field.
- Asbestos Management – Legally, people who own or control a commercial building have a duty to manage asbestos within it. North Star can create a tailored Management Plan to help achieve this, complete with a detailed asbestos register. We also undertake compliance audits, in addition to formulating new policies for clients where needed.
- Asbestos Sampling – North Star operates one of the finest UKAS accredited testing laboratories in the United Kingdom, enabling effective analysis of materials for the presence of asbestos. We also have a fleet of UKAS accredited mobile laboratories, deployed throughout Northern Ireland from our base in Belfast.