North Star Environmental seeks Asbestos Analysts and Surveyors to join its ambitious team based in the North West.
Please see below for a detailed breakdown of these excellent opportunities.
Job Title: Asbestos Analyst(s) and Surveyors(s)
Location: North West, working out of Cheshire Head Office
Duties: This role will involve conducting asbestos analytical and surveying works for a range of clients based in Liverpool, Lancashire, Manchester, North Wales and the surrounding areas. Duties depend on skill level, qualifications and experience.
Hours: Full-time, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- BOHS P402 Surveying and Sampling Strategies for Asbestos in Buildings or equivalent
- BOHS P403/P404 Fibre Counting and Air Sampling of Asbestos or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in asbestos surveying and analytical work
- Negotiable salary depending on qualifications and experience
- Company van and fuel card
- Company mobile phone
- Company electronic tablet
In general, North Star seeks applications from candidates with the following attributes:
- Working hours flexibility – This is not a typical 9-5 job, and the scheduling of work can lead to fluctuating shift patterns. Nevertheless, North Star does everything to allocate jobs in a fair and understanding manner.
- Strong work ethic – The successful candidate must have a selfless determination to work hard for the betterment of themselves and the company.
- Excellent communication skills – Both written and verbal communication skills are essential to this job, enabling transparent liaison with clients and colleagues.
- Team player – At North Star, we have a philosophy of working together to achieve constant progress, on a business and personal level. A willingness to work for the good of the team is pivotal.
North Star Environmental is one of Britain’s leading consultancies, holding UKAS accreditation for testing and surveying activities. Our reputation as an industry powerhouse is well established, and this is a wonderful opportunity for a career-minded individual to join our growing team.
To discuss this role in greater detail, or to lodge initial interest, please send an email to Ryan Ferguson, Commercial Manager – email@example.com. This email should express your interest, tell us a bit about yourself, and include a CV for our inspection.
North Star Environmental. Where excellence meets integrity.