North Star Environmental values Merseyside as a central hub of its portfolio. Our head office is ideally situated to engage in projects throughout Liverpool, Wirral and the surrounding areas.
Environmental Surveys Throughout Liverpool, Wirral & Merseyside
Many senior staff members hail from this region, and have developed an extensive track record in these parts. As such, North Star Environmental is a major powerbroker across Merseyside, using its unparalleled knowledge of the landscape to deliver elite asbestos services.
Services In Liverpool, Wirral & Merseyside:
- Asbestos Air Monitoring – Once disturbed, asbestos becomes dangerous due to the release of airborne fibres that can then be inhaled. Air monitoring tests for such fibres, usually during construction works. North Star Environmental specialises in personal exposure, enclosure leak and reassurance air monitoring.
- Asbestos Surveys – The first step to identifying and managing asbestos, surveys provide dutyholders with crucial knowledge. If you require a survey in Liverpool or across Merseyside, look no further than North Star Environmental, which has a powerful blend of local knowledge and a Type C Licence under UKAS accreditation ISO 17020.
- Four Stage Clearances – A Certificate of Reoccupation is required before people can return to an area following the removal of asbestos. To attain this certificate, a four-stage clearance must be completed by a UKAS accredited analytical company. North Star Environmental is a powerhouse in this field.
- Asbestos Management – Legally, people who own or control a commercial building have a duty to manage asbestos within it. North Star can create a tailored Management Plan to help achieve this, complete with a detailed asbestos register. We also undertake compliance audits, in addition to formulating new policies for clients where needed.
- Asbestos Sampling – North Star operates one of the finest UKAS accredited testing laboratories in the North West, enabling effective analysis of materials for the presence of asbestos. We also have a fleet of UKAS accredited mobile laboratories, deployed throughout the country from our base in Hooton, Cheshire.